Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow Day

So it snowed again today. I hate it when it snows because it reminds me of snowmobiling in Lake Placid with B. B would be the man who is causing me all this stress. The reason I felt the need to start a blog and get it all off my chest. No one is following this blog. I feel insignificant.. not because of the blog not being looked at by strangers but because the man who was supposed to "love me more than life" feels it is fine to sneak out of the house an hour before I get home like a rat sneaking out of the sewer. He left another message on my phone yesterday.
"Hi honey, just wanted to tell you that I love you and miss you - I am doing really well, I am at the doctor taking care of myself and I miss you". Are you FU*KING KIDDING ME!??! It's infuriating! I spent all last night fuming and then depressed while I watched the snow come down today. No messages today on the voicemail. I am trying hard to hate him but it isn't easy. It's been 11 days since this "houdini" and counting. I am DREADING the rest of the week and Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment